Last Updated: February 24, 2022
Measure & Made is committed to the safety of our children. Persons under the age of 18 may not enroll as Measure & Made Independent Shapesetters (hereafter “Shapesetter”) or register as customers. Children under the age of 13 may not purchase products through any of our Websites. Measure & Made does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If Measure & Made obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, Measure & Made will immediately delete such information from its database. Because Measure & Made does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, Measure & Made has no such information to use or disclose to third parties.
Measure & Made is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Shapesetters, customers, and visitors to the Websites at different points on the Websites.
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Measure & Made automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our Websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Biometric Data” (such as your physical measurements which are collected and retained to enable fulfillment of orders and re-orders); (3) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (4) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). We do not collect Personal Information from you through this Website without first asking you to provide it. The Website does not gather Personal Information from you without your knowledge. We may supplement the Personal Information you provide to us with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to us. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information to us, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing some or all of our products.
- Credit Card Information. Credit card information collected at registration or for shopping cart orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained by us. You may, however, voluntarily elect to securely store your credit card information for your convenience in order to pay for product orders and fees.
- Shapesetter and Customer Registration. In order to become a Shapesetter, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s taxpayer identification number (Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number) so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us (“Registered Customers”). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Shapesetters and Registered Customers, and to process Shapesetter and Registered Customer orders.
- Information that you make Public. The Website may contain features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Measure & Made is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
Information Obtained from Third Party Sources
We may receive information about you such as contact information and demographics information from other sources. In addition, we may combine information you give us with information from these sources. The types of information and sources of such information include without limitation the following categories:
- Vendors. We may receive contact information and demographic information that you provide to or through our vendors, such as through our email and text message campaigns.
- Your Measure & Made Shapesetter (if applicable). Information such as account or demographic information that is submitted by your Measure & Made Shapesetter on your behalf.
- Payment Service Providers. Payment information such as updated credit card number and expiration dates from your bank or credit card company which we use to keep our records current and service you better.
- Delivery Service Providers. Delivery details such as updated delivery, contact information, and address information from our carriers or other third parties which we use to keep our records current, process orders, deliver your next purchase, and service you better.
- Social Media Services. Information that you publicly post on our and your social media pages (e.g., our Facebook®, Instagram®, and Twitter® pages), such as your contact and demographic information, such as likes, interests, preferences, comments, suggestions, and opinions, general feedback, and content.
- Other Third-Party Sources (Including Data Aggregators and Public Databases). Transactional data from third party purchases; contact information, demographics information, including profile data; information about products or services purchased from other companies.
Information Use and Disclosure Practices
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Measure & Made analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Measure & Made better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Measure & Made is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Measure & Made may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Measure & Made does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Measure & Made discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Measure & Made discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Measure & Made believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Measure & Made, third parties or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Measure & Made will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Measure & Made to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Measure & Made must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed to Measure & Made, we may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Measure & Made network or to attend a Measure & Made Shape Soiree, Measure & Made will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
- Lead Assignment and Shapesetter Locator Features. Measure & Made occasionally will assign prospective sales and prospective Shapesetter leads to In these cases, we will provide the prospective customer or Shapesetter with the appropriate Shapesetter’s name and contact information and/or provide a Shapesetter with the prospective customer’s or Shapesetter’s name and contact information.
- Downline Activity/Genealogy Reports. As a network marketing company, Measure & Made provides certain information to Shapesetters regarding other Shapesetters and Customers enrolled in a Shapesetter’s downline marketing organization (sales team). To help Shapesetters in Measure & Made’s network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide our Shapesetters with some of the Personal Information of the other Shapesetters whom they have personally sponsored/enrolled as well as other Shapesetters who are on their marketing teams. If you enroll as a Shapesetter or register as a Measure & Made Customer, your name, address, telephone number, and email address, as well as data relating to your sales, purchases, and recruitment activity will be disclosed to the Shapesetter who sponsored you and to other Shapesetters who are upline to you and your sponsoring Shapesetter. No other Personal Information will be shared with Such information is shared via the Shapesetter Back-Office. Information relating to downline Shapesetters is made available to Shapesetters subject to a confidentiality and non-solicitation covenant in the agreement that each Shapesetter enters into with Measure & Made. However, Measure & Made does not warrant that other Shapesetters will adhere to the confidentiality and non-solicitation covenants, and Measure & Made shall not be responsible for Shapesetters’ violation of these covenants. By enrolling as a Shapesetter or registering as a Measure & Made Customer, you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information as described in this paragraph.
- Surveys. It may become necessary to conduct surveys of our customers or Shapesetters. Should we deem it necessary to conduct a survey, we may outsource the survey to a third party. We will provide the third-party survey company with your Personal Information as is necessary for the third-party survey company to conduct the survey and to those third parties whom we engage to review and analyze the results of the survey. We will not provide your social security number, credit card or banking information to the survey provider.
Communications from Us
- Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Shapesetter, registering as a Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from other Shapesetters.
- Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send Shapesetters and/or customers an email.
- Shapesetter and Customer Service. Measure & Made communicates with Shapesetters, Registered Customers, and customers via email, regular mail and telephone.
We may display advertising on our Website and partner with third parties to manage advertising on other Websites for our products and services. We may also partner with third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, who gather information about you on our Sites and other sites to provide you with advertisements on the Website and elsewhere online based on your browsing history and tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy.
Some third parties collect information about users of our Website to provide interest-based advertising on our Website and elsewhere, including across browsers and devices. These third parties may use the information they collect on our Website to make predictions about your interests in order to provide you with ads (from us and other companies) across the Internet. Some of these third parties may participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers with choices about whether to receive targeted advertising. Due to differences between using apps and websites on mobile devices, you may need to take additional steps to disable targeted ad technologies in mobile apps. Many mobile devices allow you to opt out of targeted advertising for mobile apps using the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device. For more information, please check your mobile settings. You also may uninstall our apps using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or app marketplace.
To opt out of interest-based advertising across browsers and devices from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out programs, please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/). You may also be able to opt out of interest-based advertising through the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device, but your opt-out choice may apply only to the browser or device you are using when you opt out, so you should opt out on each of your browsers and devices if you want to disable all cross-device linking for interest-based advertising. Please note that even if you use an industry-based opt-out for interest-based advertising, you will continue to receive generic advertisements and your experience on our Website may be degraded.
- Links. Measure & Made’s Websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Measure & Made is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Measure & Made Websites.
- Security. Measure & Made has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, username, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, username, or password from your account.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information. Shapesetters and Registered Customers may update their Personal Information as necessary by logging into their Measure & Made online Back Offices, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, Shapesetters and Registered Customers may contact us at email@example.com to update their profiles.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents. The following applies solely to California residents. Effective January 1, 2020.
Shine the Light. Residents of the State of California (under California Civil Code Section 1798.83) have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties, if any, to which the company has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2020 will receive information about 2019 sharing activities). We comply with this law by offering California residents the ability to tell us not to share your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include the name of this Site and “California Resident” as the subject line, and your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in your message. Please note that any request under this paragraph will be limited to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information. You will need to make the same request of your Shapesetter if you would like to obtain information about any disclosure that she or he has made of your Personal Information.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for Nevada Residents. The following applies solely to Nevada Residents.
Residents of Nevada have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information.
- You have the right to know that we do not sell any of your Personal Information to any third party or parties.
- You have the right to request that we not sell any of your Personal Information. Although we do not sell your Personal Information to any third parties, you have the right to submit a request to us directing us not to sell any of your Personal Information that we have collected from you or will collect from you in the future to any third party or parties. You may make such a request by sending an email to us at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your request: Your name, your email address, and, if applicable, your Shapesetter or Customer Number. Upon our receipt and verification of your identity, we will not sell your Personal Information. Within 60 days of our receipt of your request, we will respond to you.
- We collect the following types of Personal Information from visitors who browse our Websites: None.
- We collect the following types of Personal Information (“Covered Information”) from visitors who purchase products from us or enroll as Shapesetters through our Websites:
- First name, middle name or middle initial, and last name;
- Home or other physical mailing address;
- Credit card or other payment information;
- Email address;
- Telephone number; and
- Social Security Number (Shapesetters Only).
- Biometric data
- If you wish to review, update or otherwise make changes or request that changes be made to the Covered Information you have provided to us, you may do so as specified in “Making Changes to Your Personal Information” below.
- Third parties may collect Covered Information about your online activities over time when you use any of our Websites.